Bergamot Black Tea
A rejuvenating facial hair oil that softens and smooths the beard while it moisturizes and nourishes skin, gets rid of flakes and tames those flyaway hairs. Well groomed and smelling like citrus with a warm woodsy undertone! Customers have also used our beard serum on their hair and scalp.
- Bergamot is great for acne prone skin as it has anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps to stimulate hair follicles and minimize frizz and unruly curls.
- Horsetail adds shine and luster to hair and helps to keep it strong.
- Rosemary, a natural antiseptic that balances oil production and stimulates blood circulation. This helps combat thinning hair, promoting beard growth and is a good tonic for dandruff.
- Eucalyptus leaves are known to help stimulates hair follicles, relieves itchiness on skin and scalp, and improves hair health.
Organic oils of hemp seed, grape seed, avocado, jojoba and castor; infused organic black tea leaves, horsetail, rosemary and eucalyptus; organic carrot powder; pure essential oils of bergamot, clary sage, rosemary, lemon and lime; fragrance
About Your Serum:
- 100% All Natural; NO sulphates, NO parabens, NO phthalates, NO mineral oil, No petrolatum, NO animal testing
- Hand poured at approximately 1.0oz.
- Serums are handcrafted in small batches for higher quality, so design and color may be slightly different.
HOW TO USE:
Shake bottle to evenly disperse castor oil throughout the mixture. Apply 6-8 drops of oil onto your palm. Rub it between your fingers and palms, and gently massage onto skin and beard to moisturize and condition. Brush hair downward using a brush or your fingers to separate hair and evenly distribute oil to ends. Especially good after a shower while the pores are still open from the warm water. Apply additional drops as needed to shape & finish.