Butterfly Pea & Fenugreek
Anti-Dandruff & Stimulation Herbal Hair Tea Rinse...The perfect herbal blend for a flake-free scalp and follicle awakening! Naturally stimulate and nourish with herbs known to increase blood flow to the scalp, promote growth and strength of weak, brittle hair, enhance texture and minimize shedding and hair loss. These multi-purpose herbs help relieve inflamed, itchy and flaky scalps suffering from conditions like dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis.
***Great for all hair types! Use this herbal hair tea as a rinse out or leave-in additional conditioning rinse, as a deep conditioner, and even as an every couple days hair refresher/rehydrating spray. Free of parabens, sulfates, alcohols, phthalates and color-safe
Organic herbs of fenugreek, butterfly pea, holy basil, burdock root, nettle, hops, rosemary, oregano, horsetail, thyme, Chinese green tea, peppermint, lavender and cilantro
Fenugreek: Ayurvedic herb that helps to combat hair loss by stimulating blood flow to the root; Rich in vitamins, protein and iron that help treat dandruff, thinning and damaged hair; nourishes hair, decreases breakage, preserves its natural color and leaves hair silky.
Butterfly Pea: Contains anthocyanins, a compound known to increase blood circulation to maintain a healthy scalp, promoting stronger, thicker hair follicles; boosts hair growth.
Holy Basil: Rich in magnesium which helps protect the hair from breakage, stimulates hair follicles and increases scalp circulation to promote hair growth; adds luster and shine to dull, lifeless hair.
Nettle: Aids in softness and shine for more radiant hair; stimulates scalp to promote fuller hair; an anti-fungal astringent herb that regulates excessive oil and controls dandruff.
Hops: A calming herb to help heal and repair damaged hair and stimulate scalp circulation to fight against hair loss.
Rosemary: Increases hair's manageability while adding body and bounce, shine and luster; helps to condition and soothe inflamed, irritated and flaky scalps caused by dandruff, and encourages hair growth by improving blood flow to the scalp.
Oregano: Improves the health of the scalp with its antifungal and antibacterial properties.
Horsetail: Used to centuries as a hair growth herb as it stimulates the blood vessels in the scalp to promote growth; Contains silica which helps strengthen hair and add shine.
Thyme: Cleansing, healing and soothing to the scalp due to its anti-fungal and antiseptic properties.
Chinese Green Tea: Contains vitamin B which is a potent hydrating agent and dandruff fighter; moisturizes the hair and helps to regulate the scalps sebum production; calms itching and redness.
Peppermint: Enhances blood circulation and is anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial, with astringent properties.
Cilantro: Contains essential vitamins and proteins for promoting new hair growth and fighting against hair loss; a potent antibacterial, antiseptic, antifungal and anti-inflammatory herb calms scalp conditions and helps to eliminate dandruff.
About Your Herbal Hair Tea Rinse:
- 1 bag contains over 1 cup of tea, enough for at least 4-8 hair rinses
- Reusable cotton muslin bag and wooden mini scoop included!
- For external use only
HOW TO USE:
- Fill muslin bag with 2-3 heaping tablespoons of herbs
- Pour 1 to 2 cups of boiling water over herbal bag and steep for at least 30 minutes covered. For a more potent infusion, allow herbal water to steep overnight. (For an even more potent dandruff-fighter and natural hair growth aid (this option will be rinsed out), add herbal bag, a chopped onion and 2 chopped garlic cloves to a pot of boiling water. Boil until onions are translucent then add 1tsp of cayenne pepper.)
- Strain herbal tea when it's not too hot
- Entire Head Rinse:
Slowly pour tea over wet head and massage the infusion into your scalp and hair
- Catch the liquid in a large reapply several times
- Gently rinse out with cool water or for extra conditioning, leave it in and T-shirt dry hair
- Also for additional conditioning, benefits, place plastic cap on head and leave on for 30 minute, or sit under heated cap for 20 minutes
- Spray Bottle:
To use as a conditioner, pour tea into spray bottle and spray on freshly washed and sectioned hair
- Do not rinse out, just style as usual
- For a quick refresh, dandruff-fighting mini-treatment, or scalp and follicle stimulator, spray tea on hair throughout the week and massage scalp with fingertips
Refrigerate any leftover hair tea for 7-10 days in a nonreactive container and discard after that.