EczeBaby herbal milk bath tea
This herbal milk bath tea is a comforting, skin pampering blend of soothing organic botanicals and oats, accompanied by rich and nourishing goat and buttermilk powders. These milks have a ton of vitamins, proteins, minerals and natural fats that provide skin-renewing hydration and nourishment. It's formulated to not only help with dry skin, rashes, and itchy or inflamed skin caused by eczema, rosacea and psoriasis, but also to help relax fussy babies. Try our Baby's Bottom Bundle or Eczema Bundle.
***Gentle enough for babies or anyone with sensitive skin!
Organic herbs of calendula, chamomile, chickweed, fenugreek, lavender, lemon balm and neem; goat and buttermilk powders; oats
About Your Organic Herbal Milk Bath Tea:
- 1 bag contains about 1 1/2 cups of tea, enough for 6-10 soothing baths for BABY and 3-6 soothing baths for an ADULT
- Reusable cotton muslin bag and wooden mini scoop included!
- When using any new product on infants or young children we recommend a patch test for allergies or sensitivities.
HOW TO USE:
Simple Herbal Milk Bath for BABY
- Fill the muslin bag with 3 to 4 tablespoons of herbs and add to the baby’s warm bath water.
- Squeeze bag to release the botanical goodness.
- Using the bag as an herbal washcloth, gently massage the baby’s body and hair.
- The herbal bag may also be used as a compress on irritated skin.
Simple Herbal Milk Bath for ADULT
Fill the muslin bag with 1/4 to 1/2 cup of herbs and tightly close
We advise to start with the smaller amount and see how it feels.
- DO NOT fill up the bag with bathing herbs. The larger bag allows water to flow more freely around the herbs.
- We advise to start with the smaller amount and see how it feels.
Add the herbal tea bag to your tub
- Place the bag in the bath under running water until the tub fills and then let it float in the tub, continuing to steep in the bathwater.
Squeeze bag to release the botanical goodness. Relax and soak!
- After your bath empty and rinse the reusable muslin bag and allow it to dry.