This herbal bath tea is a soothing and relaxing blend of powerful, organically grown superior herbs that helps to reduce inflammation and allow the body and mind to recover its balance in times of stress. Lavender, mugwort, red raspberry leaf, rose petals and valerian root will relax the mind, soothe headaches, and relieve sleeplessness and stress.
Organic herbs of ashwagandha root, chamomile, eucalyptus, hops, lavender, lemon balm, mugwort, passion flowers, red raspberry leaf, rose petals and valerian root; pure essential oils of lavender, peppermint, spearmint and eucalyptus
About Your Organic Herbal Bath Tea:
- 1 bag contains about 1 1/2 cups of tea, enough for 3-6 soothing baths
- Reusable cotton muslin bag and wooden mini scoop included!
HOW TO USE:
Simple Herbal Bath
Fill the muslin bag with 1/4 to 1/2 cup of herbs and tightly close
We advise to start with the smaller amount and see how it feels.
- DO NOT to fill up the bag with bathing herbs. The larger bag allows water to flow more freely around the herbs.
Add the herbal tea bag to your tub
- Place the bag in the bath under running water until the tub fills and then let it float in the tub, continuing to steep in the bathwater.
Squeeze bag to release the botanical goodness. Relax and soak!
- After your bath empty and rinse the reusable muslin bag and allow it to dry.