Try our herbs & salts foot and body soak! Tired, achy feet? Tired, achy body? Slip those weary feet into a soothing therapeutic soak that will help relax sore muscles, deodorize and refresh. Aromatherapy and mineral-rich salts enhance the natural healing and soothing effects of a warm bath while hydrating skin, reducing inflammation and making it extra soft. A synergetic blend of essential oils will help soothe sore muscles and joints, relieve mind and body fatigue, and help alleviate stuffiness from summer allergies, dry winter air and even mild congestion.
****For a more intense foot treat, try our Foot Care Bundle.
Salts of Epsom, raw dead sea, and pink Himalayan; organic hemp seed oil; organic herbs of peppermint, rosemary, thyme, and eucalyptus; pure essential oils of peppermint, rosemary, eucalyptus and tea tree
About Your Herbs & Salts Soak:
- One bag contains at least 14oz of herbs & salts
- Reusable cotton muslin bag and wooden mini scoop included!
- While salt baths have so many beneficial effects, people who are under a doctor's care for any condition should consult their health care provider before taking salt baths.
HOW TO USE:
- Place 2 tablespoons into basin for foot soak; Place 4-5 heaping tablespoons into tub (or muslin bag) for bath soak
- Add hot water to dissolve salts and begin brewing herbs
- Add cooler water (to ankle height for foot soak) for a more comfortable temperature
- Swirl around to help fully dissolve and distribute salts
- Relax and Soak!
- Place blanket over basin to help retain water temperature